Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstract for Oral or Poster Presentations. Abstracts must be submitted through the online Abstract Submission Portal.
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
31 March 2023 15 May 2023
Notification of Acceptance: May 2023
Registration Deadline for Presenting Author: 15 June 2023
- Behavior and Psychology for Obesity
- Nutrition, Education and Exercise for Obesity
- Epidemiology and Policy of Obesity
- COVID-19 and Obesity
- Diabetes and Obesity
- Dyslipidemia, Hypertension and Obesity
- Health Consequences of Obesity
- Basic Science and Pathophysiology of Obesity
- Diagnosis and Therapeutics of Obesity
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Body Contouring
- Obesity and Aesthetics
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- Word limit for abstract title is 50 words.
- Word limit for abstract content is 400 words.
- Each abstract cannot contain more than 1 table / graphic / representative figure (if any) as supporting document.
- There is no limit of no. of abstract submission.
- Abstract cannot be edited once submitted.
- If you wish to withdraw the abstract, please send written request to Conference Secretariat by email.
- You are recommended to organize the body of the abstract as follows:
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject and/or to edit the abstract.
- Best Oral Presentation Award
- Best Poster Award
- Best Young Investigator Oral Presentation Award
- Best Young Investigator Poster Award
*Abstracts submitters who aged 45 or below by 4 August 2023 are eligible to compete the Best Young Investigator Awards.